BEFORE YOU TEST:
- Please bring you own mask, pencils, and (optional) calculator. MASKS ARE MANDATORY for the entire test.
- Be prepared to socially distance from others around you during breaks.
- Be ready to answer the questions below. If you answer NO to any of the questions, you will be denied entry for the August 29, 2020 exam.
- In the past 14 days, I have not come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 test or is presumed to have Covid-19.
- I do not have Covid-19 or have reason to believe I have Covid-19. Symptoms of Covid-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- To my knowledge, I am not violating any travel restrictions or quarantining requirements.
- I agree to wear a mask the entire time I'm at this test center and follow instructions from test center staff, otherwise I will be dismissed.
- We have taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it isn't possible to entirely remove the risk of Covid-19 exposure. By entering the testing room, you're accepting that risk.